Cat Tooth Brushing
Learn what techniques and products we use in Cat Tooth Brushing, to keep our Sphynx and Bambino kitties teeth to keep them healthy, clean, and strong!
Brushing your cat’s teeth may seem difficult, even impossible! However with the right tools and time and patience it CAN be done! Here are some of the trics of cat toothbrushing that you will learn in this video:
- Start brushing your cat’s teeth at a young age for best results.
- use a cat appropriate sized toothbrush, pediatric toothbrush, or spin-brush for best results.
- Brush your cats teeth every week or more for best results.
- Use a cat formulated toothpaste.
- Use a cat formulated mouth gel or mouth rinse to help clean gums.
- Lots of praise and lots of treats works!
- Wrap your cat in a towel or blanket for more easy managing during cat tooth brushing time.