Even though cats are what is known as “obligate carnivores,” they do naturally need a small amount of carbohydrates in their diet. This is because in the wild, their naturals diet would consist of eating some grasses, herbs, and roots naturally. Also, in the wild when they catch and eat their prey, whether it is a bird, mouse, rat, they would eat the entire animal including the contents of it’s stomach which includes, nuts, seed, berries, roots, grasses ect.
In this video I show you:
- How to easily make cat greens for a raw food diet.
- What type of fruits and vegetables are appropriate to use.
- Why it is best to use fresh, raw vegetables and fruits not cooked.
- How to freeze and store the greens.
- How to figure out the protein vs. carbohydrate ratio.