Today’s video is addressing a very important subject – litter box problems! This is known to be the number one reason why cats are surrendered to animal shelters, neglected and/or abused. Addressing the root cause of what creates a littler box issue in a cat is of up-most importance. A cat doesn’t ever by nature not want to use a litter box, as this is their natural inclination to dig and bury their waste. There is always an underlying health or behavioral problem causing the issue.
In this video you will learn:
- Some of the common reasons for litter box misuse
- Why to never punish your cat for inappropriate litter box use.
- Why taking action for appropriate litter use right away is crucial.
- What professionals to seek for help in addressing the behavior.
- A few tips and tricks on correcting the behavior.